[Mristudio-users] Skull stripping

Shaimaa Abdelsattar shaimaa96 at hotmail.com
Mon May 26 10:55:57 EDT 2014

Thank you Dr. Mori,
I have followed the manual approach described in http://lists.mristudio.org/pipermail/mristudio-users/2010/001382.html and i achieved good skull stripping results.
I understood from your reply that if i do not do skull stripping, the operation will be named head to head registration rather than brain to brain registration and i see that  ICBM-DTI-81 atlas is skull stripped, isn't it?, My question is if i do not do skull stripping, shall i do registration with another atlas to have more accurate results of brain registration?
Thank you for your kind reply

Shaimaa