[Mristudio-users] Skull stripping

Susumu Mori smoriw at gmail.com
Mon May 26 09:12:36 EDT 2014

Hi Shaimaa,

If you don't skull strip, you are doing head-to-head registration. If you
skull-strip, it is brain-to-brain registration.
You could argue the latter would be more accurate if you are interested in
the brain.
However, the latter could be influenced by the quality of the skull-strip
and it usually requires manual quality control.