[Mristudio-users] Backprojecting template roi sets (TRS)

Dorian P. alb.net at gmail.com
Wed Jan 30 18:30:59 EST 2013

Hi all,

I am trying to do atlas based tract reconstruction based on Zhang Yajing
(2010) paper. I have performed LDDMM and need to backproject a Template Roi
Set (say the uncinate). The files in the TRS look like this:

ROI_display.roihdr
AND_#1.dat
NOT.dat
OR.dat
ROI_display.dat

I tried loading the these files in Diffeomap but there are no white pixels,
all black. So, how ca I do this back projection?

And is there an automatic way to massively invert TRS's in native space or
do I have to go one by one for each TRS to open and save in Diffeomap.

Thank you.