[Mristudio-users] Backprojecting template roi sets (TRS)

Dorian P. alb.net at gmail.com
Thu Jan 31 12:46:30 EST 2013

Hi,

Just wanted to renovate this question. It is not clear to me how to
backproject TRS files, or whether I should do it for the whole WMPM type II
atlas.

The only way I could make atlas fiber tracking now is by projecting tensors
in normalized and by manually creating a .map file for rois of a
fasciculus. The TRS that are for download don't work in DTIstudio.

Thank you.

Dorian