[Mristudio-users] ROI analysis

Manoj Kumar Verma vermanojk at gmail.com
Mon Aug 1 14:19:12 EDT 2011

Hello Susumu and other users;

I have questions about the ROI editor and DiffeoMap.
I have ex vivo 3 D DTI data from mouse brain. I have generated FA and MD map
in analyze format then I open the FA map in ROI editor to draw the ROI and I
am able to draw the ROI but when I click on save button to save the ROI. The
message appeared that there is no ROI and I didn't get any statistical
number for the data.
I want to know that the way I am doing is correct or wrong way?
Can you suggest any tutorial for that how I can used these software. I also
saw there is a option for atlas template, Did I need these atlas for mouse
brain.

And for DiffeoMap almost same type of problem I got.
When I loaded the FA map on DiffeoMap and Click on AIR slice by slice linear
the message appeared makeaheader.

Any body can suggest what I can do, any suggestion and help will highly
appreciated.

Thanks

Manoj