[Mristudio-users] ROI analysis

susumu mori susumu at mri.jhu.edu
Thu Jul 28 08:22:28 EDT 2011

Hi Manoj,

Just add one thing. DtiStudio has AIR to coregister images within one DTI
data set. If you want to coregister images from different animals, you need
to use DiffeoMap.

As SC mentioned, after you process DTI and obtain FA, MD, etc, you'd better
move to RoiEditor, which has much better ROI drawing functions.

Susumu