[Mristudio-users] Loading ROI into Fiber Tracking of DTI Studio

Xin Li xli16 at jhmi.edu
Tue Apr 14 11:20:48 EDT 2015

After you save your rois as binary maps in ROIEditor, a map file is also created. It can be opened as a text file. You need to modify this file. The operations of the rois need to be added to this file. Otherwise DtiStudio cannot read it.

Please take a look at this Q&A at https://www.mristudio.org/wiki/faq#head-f80df539228dfb62e6fa6c79bef04491eb2f8db6

Xin