[Mristudio-users] Loading ROI into Fiber Tracking of DTI Studio

Radhika Teli radhikateli24 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 14 10:54:20 EDT 2015

Hello,

Thank you for the information. Unfortunately, when we load the ROI in
Anazlye format into ROI editor and save it in the Binary Maps format, there
is still an error when we try to open the Binary Map file in DTI studio for
Fiber Tracking. I tried to create an ROI in the DTI studio and save it as
Binary Map and then again open it in Fiber Tracking, and it worked. When we
tried this in ROI Editor, it gave me an error (Unrecognized file format).

Do you have any suggestions specific to converting Analyze format to a
usable form of the ROI in DTI Studio?

Thank you,