[Mristudio-users] Studies on animal histology after performing brain resection?

Dorian Pustina albnet at gmail.com
Fri May 30 10:15:19 EDT 2014

Thank you Dr. Mori,

Studies with DTI are several, the problem is that diffusion does not give
clear indications of biological processes like remyelination or
hyper-plasticity, all being complicated by the problem of crossing fibers.
Histology would be needed for this, but there don't seem to be much on this
side.

Thank you for responding.

Dorian