[Mristudio-users] Help: Cannot find AIR file error

Meller, Artur Artur.Meller at cchmc.org
Fri Jun 13 16:29:20 EDT 2014

To whom it may concern,

When I perform a linear AIR transformation in DiffeoMap, I receive a "Cannot find air file" message. I have the AIR files in my DiffeoMap directory, and DiffeoMap was interestingly working earlier for me. I'm wondering what issue could be causing this. I know that this issue has been seen before in the forums, but I did not find a successful resolution.

Thank you for your help.

Best regards,
Artur Meller,
Pediatric Neuroimgaing Research Consortium,
Cincinnati Children's Hospital