[Mristudio-users] Studies on animal histology after performing brain resection?

Susumu Mori smoriw at gmail.com
Fri May 30 10:06:08 EDT 2014

Hi Dorian,

The lesion-based analysis is an old-school method and I'm not aware of new
systematic studies recently. Consequently, I imagine that it is difficult
to find papers with modern imaging methods.

For human study, I remember Chris Beaulieu in Alberta published
longitudinal DTI studies after stroke in human.
Jiangyang Zhang's group published some paper after hypoxic injuries. I
guess most of the system perturbation is caused by genetic or some kind of
treatment these days, rather than resection.