[Mristudio-users] The use of software ROIEditor

Susumu Mori smoriw at gmail.com
Wed Apr 2 20:57:33 EDT 2014

yes, layer-by-layer.
If you target structure has clear contrast boundary, you can use 2D or 3D
region-growing.
Sometimes, you can do 3D threshold or region-growing first and manually
cut-out the structure you want.
The "AND" tool is also useful
You need to be creative to combine these tools to increase the efficiency
but anatomical delineation is basically a layer-by-layer operation.