[Mristudio-users] [Fwd: short course]

Xin Li xli16 at jhmi.edu
Wed Jan 22 12:32:16 EST 2014

Hi Steen,

After you resample the ROI data, if the size of the resampled ROI image is the same as the one before being resampled, you can use the roi header file for the resampled ROI file after you change the file name of the header file. For example, if the name of the roi file is mouse.dat and the name of the resampled roi file is resampledmouse.dat, you can change the name of the header file for the roi file from mouse.roihdr to resampledmouse.roihdr. Then you can load the resampled roi data as ROIEditor-defined format in ROIEditor. In this way, you can keep the lable information.

If the size of the resampled ROI image is not the same as the original one, you can click the button "Change ROI File Header" that is in the ROI section of the tool panel. This function can change the size information stored in the header file. Please also change the name of the header file to the same name as the resampled roi file. Then you can load the resampled roi data as ROIEditor-defined format in ROIEditor. The label information will be displayed in the roi object list.

Hope this can help you.

Xin