[Mristudio-users] fiber tracking with parcellation map

Susumu Mori smoriw at gmail.com
Mon Oct 14 21:39:58 EDT 2013

If you saved FA + eigenvectors, you don't need a tensor image.
If you don't have FA + eigenvectors, you can load a tensor image, from
which FA and eigvenvectors are recreated.

The purpose of DiffeoMap is to warp the parcellation map to the subject
images. For the accurate warping, both the subject and atlas are better
skull stripped as you did. Once the parcellation maps are brought to
subject images, the subject images do not have to be skull stripped for
fiber tracking.