[Mristudio-users] fiber tracking with parcellation map

Shao, Huiyan huiyan.shao at ttu.edu
Mon Oct 14 12:03:24 EDT 2013

Dear DTIstudio, ROIeditor, and DiffeoMap users,

I aim to do the fiber tracking using DTIstudio. In order to target the ROI, I decide to use the parcellation map. So I used ROIeditor and DiffeoMap to operate the skull stripping, resampling, linear normalization and non-linear normalization process. Now I have come across a difficulty when it comes to the last step. It said there are two choices to do the fiber tracking: one is using principal vector and FA map, and the other is using tensor images. Does it mean that I should do all the skull stripping, resampling, linear normalization and non-linear normalization for the tensor images or eigenvector-0 and FA?

Hope to get your reply. Thanks.

Huiyan