[Mristudio-users] automate DTIstudio processing

Youngmin Huh ymin1123 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 6 05:01:29 EDT 2013

Hi, I'm a new user.
I have been struggling with DTIstudio for few weeks.
I have some questions to ask.

1) how can I define multiple ROIs?
I drew two ROIs with "ROI drawing" on "ROi" tab, and saved them into
"binary maps".
But It generated 3 dat files, but no map file (ROIMap_00.dat,
ROIMap_01.dat, ROIMap_map.dat).
I tried again with ROI editor, but It didn't work either. It generated
only dat files.
How can I generate .map file to load ROIs?

2) Is there any way to automate DTI processing?
I'm going to use 116 ROI masks to obtain whole brain connectivity.
It seems like hard work to do all this process manually.

Any comment would be appreciate.

Thanks,

YM Huh