[Mristudio-users] how to apply brain mask for Tensor calculation.

susumu mori smoriw at gmail.com
Mon Aug 5 21:36:12 EDT 2013

Hi Ravi,

are you reading DICOM files?
If so, the cause of the crash is usually the DTI image file and the
gradient table you specified didn't match.
Can you read the file using the "open"  button? If you can read and see the
images, count how many 3D volumes are loaded. I believe you can find 34
volumes for Philips High table.
Then load the same data using DtiMapping, specify the gradient table. Here,
make sure you really have 34 rows in the table.