[Mristudio-users] how to apply brain mask for Tensor calculation.

Kotikalapudi Raviteja raviteja.kotikalapudi at gmail.com
Mon Aug 5 03:00:25 EDT 2013

Dear All,
I am writing in context TENSOR CALCULATION. This is the second project  for
which I am using the DTI Studio. I am using Philips High Angular 32 as the
gradient table.

*1. While clicking on 'ADC-Map' ,  DTI Studio crashes showing the following
error:*
*     MRI VIEW 3D MFC application has stopped. *
*2. If at all it is successful, Tensor maps which are generated are wrong.*
*
*
*I feel there is no problem with the computer memory. So do I need to look
into the gradient maps if those were the correct for this research?*

Please provide help ASAP. I thank you for your time and consideration.

Regards,
Ravi