[Mristudio-users] how to apply brain mask for Tensor calculation.

Kotikalapudi Raviteja raviteja.kotikalapudi at gmail.com
Mon Aug 12 01:37:27 EDT 2013

Hi,

I really appreciate your help. I am able to solve the gradient table issue.
I have co-registered FA maps to their respective T1 images.
*FA image dimension: 128x128x70*
*T1 image dimension: 256x256x165*
*Co-registered image dimensions: 256x256x165*
*
*
*Now, I want to extract FA values for particular ROIs using automated
parcellation atlas. But for that process to take place, my image dimensions
should match the dimensions of the parcellation atlas. *
*
*
*Could you please suggest me a way to fix this problem? *
*Many thanks,*
*Ravi*
*
*