[Mristudio-users] questions about nonlinear normalization with DiffeoMap

susumu mori smoriw at gmail.com
Wed Jul 31 23:31:46 EDT 2013

Before you run LDDMM, you first have to do linear registration using AIR.
At this point, if you use one of our atlases, your images are automatically
resampled to 171x217x171 / 1x1x1mm matrix.
This step is not absolutely necessary, depending on how you want to do the
normalization, but LDDMM does require your images to have isotropic
resolution.