[Mristudio-users] FW: Using ROI editor

Nida Sajjad nidasajjad958 at hotmail.com
Sun May 12 10:47:51 EDT 2013

Dear All,
I am sorry may be i am not able to explain my problem exactly. The data you are seeing in attached files is just from some tutorial its not my original data. i was just trying to explain that  i am following thee steps as mentioned in the pictures. After multichanel processing of my data, i got results which contain following files:
finalMetricDistance,
Hmap.vtk,
Hmap_001.vtk
Hmap_002.vtk
Hmap_003.vtk
,identity,
Kimap.vtk
Kimap_001.vtk
Kimap_002.vtk
Kimap_003.vtk
lddmm-vmm1.conf
lddmm-vmm2.conf
lddmm-vmm3.conf
LocalAddress
 stdout
Target1.img
Target2.img
Template1.img
Template2.img
Now when i want to use my Updated FA in Roi editor and upload Rois they are not fully fit to my data. How can i use the above mentioned processed data in Roi editor. This is what i want to ask. And also that the roi statistics contain pixel value , min max and mean and std deviation. Are these the FA values for each Roi?

I hope now i am able to make my self clear.
Thank you much

Regards,
Nida