[Mristudio-users] Regarding gradient table

Santosh Yadav santoshyadav20076 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 12 19:48:43 EDT 2013

Thanks Dr. Susumu.

So for taking the exact correct gradient table, for example I should
extract gradient table from DICOM files using DTI studio having the option
called (Get gradient from DICOM file header) or gradient file from the
scanner. Since i have the discrepancy between gradient file obtained from
scanner provided by manufacturer and extracted from DICOM file header using
DTIstudio. Which one is more accurate?

With best Regards,

Santosh

--
With Best Regards,

Neuroscience and MR Research Program

Department of Medicine, Queen's Medical Center

University of Hawaii

1356 Lusitana Street, 7th Floor, Honolulu, HI 96813

Phone No. 808-220-7152

Fax No.  808-545-8970