[Mristudio-users] Flags file mismatch when reloaded

Dorian P. alb.net at gmail.com
Fri Mar 22 17:08:24 EDT 2013

Hi everybody,

I am using the "flags" file to label bad volumes in 3 loaded datasets.
After labeling bad volumes, I save the dataset in raw format (all 3
datasets become a single .dat file). I load back the raw format, which now
is only 1 long line of volumes, and the flagged volumes do not correspond.
As a result, corrupted slices are still visible in FA maps, compromising
the study.

I had the impression that the "flags" file can be reloaded on the same
dataset, even when saved as raw, but now I am confused. Can you please
explain how does a flags work when loaded with a concatenated long dataset?
I can send you the par/rec files and the .dat file if necessary.

Thank you and enjoy the weekend.

Dorian
Thomas Jefferson University