[Mristudio-users] Flags file mismatch when reloaded

Dorian P. alb.net at gmail.com
Sun Mar 24 17:36:32 EDT 2013

Dear all,

This is a follow up of my previous email. After checking several factors,
it seems overall the "flags" file works, but the realignment has shifted
the slices. Therefore, after realignment good slices (previously bad) are
tagged as bad slices. An example of what happens can be found here:
http://img69.imageshack.us/img69/4112/artifactsandrealigment.jpg

In order to understand better the issue, realignment parameters can tell
something. For example the volume on the figure has these realignment
values:

  -- AIR-Matrix for: Scan10.REC - 9 --
          Path-Name: C:\Scan10.REC --
 AIR 4x4 matrix
   1.0000    0.0025    0.0022   -0.5762
  -0.0025    1.0000    0.0006   -0.5945
  -0.0022   -0.0006    1.0000    0.9537
   0.0000    0.0000    0.0000    1.0000

Which of these paramters is rotation and which is shift? Are the values
in millimeters or in voxels?

Your comments on the issue are much appreciated.

Dorian