[Mristudio-users] FA map problem

Kotikalapudi Raviteja raviteja.kotikalapudi at gmail.com
Fri Jun 22 11:10:39 EDT 2012

Dear Susumu,

I am a new student to the field of MR imaging. As of now, I am doing a
research where I have used SPM and DTI Studio to coregister and normalize
the images. I used the JHU parcellation in MRI Cro to extract the various
regions of interest. Now I have certain parameters such as ROI n, mean and
ROI SD. Could you please let me know a way to calculate FA, ADC values so
that I could draw various conclusions and comparisons.

Regards,
Ravi