[Mristudio-users] the use of dtistudio, roieditor, and diffeomap

罗璐娇 lujiaoluo1990 at 126.com
Mon Aug 20 07:02:11 EDT 2012

 Hi, dtistudio experts,
 I downloaded and installed the dtistudio, roieditor, and diffeomap software on my computer, but I am really confused that which one to use first, since I found that both dtistudio and diffeomap can do automatic image registeration, and both the dtistudio and roieditor can calculate the FA,ADC,MD, and do statistics. So I am really wondering that what's the relationship between these three softwares. Which one is suitable for me to process the DTI data?

Another question, when drawing roi, how can I locate V1 or FFA (these two are our region of interest) on the image precisely?

Looking forward for your reply and thanks so much for your help?