[Mristudio-users] CAWorks Amygdala Question

Christopher McCarthy chris.s.mccarthy at gmail.com
Wed Apr 18 10:06:58 EDT 2012

Hello,

I am trying to get volumes for the Amygdala using the semi automated
landmarking process in CAworks.  I am having no trouble following the protocol
for landmarking<http://caportal.cis.jhu.edu/wiki/tutorials/amygdala/amygdala.html>
the
structure, however after I save the landmarks I am not sure what to do
next.  If anyone could point me towards the tutorial, or tell me the
procedure they follow I would be very appreciative!  Feel free to contact
me at the number listed below, or respond to the mailing list.

Thanks in advance!

Chris McCarthy
Center for Psychiatric Neuroimaging
SUNY Upstate Medical University