[Mristudio-users] CAWorks Amygdala Question

Timothy Brown tjab at jhu.edu
Wed Apr 18 10:56:02 EDT 2012

Hello Chris,

Your next step would be to select a subject that you will use as a
template for your study.  Then

1) Hand segment this subject (create binary mask of amygdala)
2) Create surface mesh from this binary mask
3) Create amygdala landmarks for this subject

Once you have performed the above steps you can use the remote processing
feature of CAWorks to generate amygdala in your population.

http://caportal/wiki/tutorials/lddmm_remote_panel/tutorial.html

-Timothy

Timothy Brown                 email: timothy at cis.jhu.edu
Computational Anatomist       phone: 410.516.7551
Center for Imaging Science    fax:   410.516.4557
Johns Hopkins University
301 Clark Hall
3400 N. Charles Street
Baltimore, MD 21218