[Mristudio-users] Question regarding b-value

maya weinstein weinmaya at gmail.com
Wed Apr 18 03:11:09 EDT 2012

Hi MRI studio users,

In DTIStudio, in the "DTI Mapping" I noticed that the value I put in the
"b-value" affects the results I get in the statistics.

For example:

 b-val 700: Eig 0= 1.69E-03

b-val 70: Eig 0=0.0169

b-val 7: Eig 0= 0.1687

This seems to affect only the # of integers.

But- when I use *b-val -7* (minus seven), I get an entirely different
value:

*Eig0= 1.1812*

What does this mean? And is it a valid option?

I used this option (b val= -7) and I want to know if I need to re-calculate
the maps and reanalyze my data.

Thank you,

Maya

--
Maya Weinstein
Department of Psychology, Bar-Ilan University