[Mristudio-users] some question about diffeomap

sd sd880131 at 126.com
Wed Dec 14 05:21:33 EST 2011

Dear mristudio users,
Now I'm using the Diffeomap to aline my data,I find that  I can only submit 2 subjects  for the LDDMM multichannel process.After the successful mssage appeared,I need to rewrite my email and select  another 2 data and re-select my template. Is that right?Or just caused by my mistaken operation?In addition,should the 2 subjects I selected from the same sample?This has a ''Hmap'' and a ''Kimap'' in the result.zip I download from ftp,I want to know their meaning respectively.
Thank you for your kindness.