[Mristudio-users] Siemens Mosaic Dicom question

Justin Haldar jhaldar at usc.edu
Tue Aug 23 10:50:10 EDT 2011

Hi all,

I was recently given a collection of DW datasets from a Siemens scanner
(acquired with the product diffusion spin-echo EPI sequence) in Siemens
mosaic Dicom format.  I've been able to extract information like the
b-value, orientation, and b-matrix from the Dicom header.  However, I was
also hoping to get more detailed information about the diffusion timing
parameters (i.e., little delta and big delta).  Does anyone know if there is
a way to access these parameters from the Dicom header?

Thanks!

--
Justin