[Mristudio-users] FA stats question

susumu mori susumu at mri.jhu.edu
Mon Aug 22 19:35:12 EDT 2011

Hi Matt,

The slice profile gives the average FA of the pixels within one given slice.
In your example, there should be only one pixel at each slice and thus you
get the FA of that single pixel.
If you want the average of the entire fiber, you need the reported FA before
you click "profile".

Also, if you want tracts between two ROIs, you may also want to try the
"CUT" operation, which waits for two ROI inputs and retain only the
trajectories between the two ROIs.

Susumu