[Mristudio-users] checkered artifact

Mark A. Pinsk mpinsk at gmail.com
Fri Aug 5 12:28:03 EDT 2011

Thank you Alex and Susumu for the information.  I will explore further to see if I can reduce the artifact a bit.

To answer your questions Alex:
- We are using parallel imaging (GRAPPA 2) with a 256 FOV and 128 matrix size (2mm resolution).  So I don't think going to a higher resolution will help (not even sure the scanner will go much higher).

- I will check for interpolation/filtering/ringing tools at the scanner console to improve the situation, maybe they are turned off in my protocol.

- I will also attempt to increase b from 0 to 20 as you suggest to see if that helps.

Best,
Mark