[Mristudio-users] What's the difference among the format of philips rec and siemens dicom or other when import datasets under DTImapping?

Yong Xu yongxu324 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 5 08:40:04 EDT 2011

Hi,all
When I used DTI mapping,I found that SIEMENS MOSAIC files can be
imported both by format of PHILIPS REC or SIEMENS MOSAIC,while the
images via former were up-side down,and I only found difference in
total number of fiber until now.In addition, I found that after format
conversion,SIEMENS MOSAIC can't be used under seperation from the
original files.So I wonder if I can always use PHILIPS REC to import
datasets?Is there any severe error that could happen ?What's more,is
there any way to turn the up-side down images back?
Thanks for any advices.