[Mristudio-users] error in uploading ANALYZE format to dtistudio

maya weinstein weinmaya at gmail.com
Wed May 11 03:56:34 EDT 2011

Hello users,

I did bet and eddy current correction to my data and saved it in ANALYZE
format.
When I tried to load it to dtistudio the message "file size is bigger than
DW image size- continue anyway?" appeared.
I double-checked and all the DTI parameters were entered correctly (slice
thickness, matrix, FOV etc.)
Should I continue and disregard the message, or is there a way to fix it?
(When I load the raw dicoms- the message doesn't appear).

Thank You,
Maya

--
Maya Weinstein
Department of Psychology, Bar-Ilan University