[Mristudio-users] error in uploading ANALYZE format to dtistudio

susumu mori susumu at mri.jhu.edu
Wed May 11 06:36:47 EDT 2011

Please read the data by Mri3DView first and see how many 3D images are
loaded. You can count the number of images in the pull-down menu of
the right column.

Then start DtiMapping and fill in the gradient table information.
Here, please make sure that the number of the table rows agrees with
the number of the 3D images.

For example, if you load Philips 32-orientation data, there are 33
rows in the table for one b0 and 32 diffusion orientations. Then you
may find there are 34 3D volumes in your data, which would give the
error message you got. This is because Philips added 34th calculated
DWI in the end of the data. If so, you have to add 34th row in the
table (33: 100, 100, 100), in which [100, 100, 100] means "don't use
this data".