[Mristudio-users] Question about automatic bad slice rejection

susumu mori susumu at mri.jhu.edu
Wed May 18 12:09:31 EDT 2011

Hi Weihong,

I think Hangyi can give you detailed answer, but I would suggest you
to look into "pixel rejection" option rather than "slice rejection".
In many cases, image corruption is confined in a small area, unless
the subject had bulk motion during a scan. The pixel rejection seems
to work nicely for most of these cases. Please try.

The detailed description can be found here;
https://www.mristudio.org/wiki/changelog/dtistudio-3.0.2