[Mristudio-users] DTI mapping

susumu mori susumu at mri.jhu.edu
Thu Dec 16 10:45:55 EST 2010

Hi Qiuyun,

I would suggest you to try "pixel rejection" instead of "slice rejection".
You can find a description of the pixel-rejection method here;
https://www.mristudio.org/wiki/changelog/dtistudio-3.0.2

<https://www.mristudio.org/wiki/changelog/dtistudio-3.0.2>This method is
similar to RESTORE. We are working on the paper, but meanwhile you can refer
to the RESTORE paper by Pierpaoli.

I hope Hangyi can elaborate how we avoid FA>1.