[Mristudio-users] DTI mapping

Qiuyun Fan qiuyun.fan at vanderbilt.edu
Thu Dec 16 10:33:41 EST 2010

Dear DTIstudio experts,

I was using DTI studio to calculate FA maps. I tried both standard
linear fitting and automatic outlier rejection by slices. I was
expecting FA>1 at some locations where there're serious artifacts, but
I found 0<FA<1 nicely across the volume. I was wondering if there's
regularization on FA when fitting signals to the tensor. If you can
possibly recommend a reference paper for the outlier rejection method
used in DTI mapping, it'll be very helpful.

Any comments will be highly appreciated.

Qiuyun

--
Qiuyun Fan
Research Assistant