[Mristudio-users] Questions about ROI saving in DTI Studio

Seongjin choisj70 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 6 15:30:54 EDT 2010

I tried couple of trials on ROI saving in DTI Studio.

Q1.
It can save binary and binary map formats. And those ROIs can be reused in
ROI edtior.
However, the ROIs saved in DTI studio could not be reused in DTI studio
itself.
Any solution to this issue?

Q2
ROI saving option in DTI studio, I see Graphic Compatible (default) and
Bit-Plains options.
But this option fails and DTI studio crashes.

I would like to know how to save an ROI in DTI studio and reuse the ROI in
DTI studio again.

Sincerely,

-SC