[Mristudio-users] Fwd: questions about ROI's

Xin Li xli16 at jhmi.edu
Tue Jul 6 15:19:39 EDT 2010

Hello Darren,

For your first question, actually it is because of the MFC method ROIEditor and DtiStudio use to draw ellipses and rectangles with fixed size. The position where the mouse is clicked down (the center of a crosshair) is used as the upper-left corner of the rectangle or the ellipse's bouding rectangle.

Regards,

Xin