[Mristudio-users] fiber tracking

Youngbin Kwak youngbin at umich.edu
Wed May 19 15:15:18 EDT 2010

Hello,

We would like to perform fiber tracking using FA maps created from other
programs. FA maps are currently in all in MNI normalized space in analyze
format. I've chosen the fiber-tracking option from the file menu of
DTIstudio and then a window that says Fiber-tracking options pops up. I
chose the continuous tracking using principal ventor and FA map and it
brings me to the window where you have to set image parameters. For FA-map,
I chose the analyze .img file. for the principal vector, I wasn't sure what
I should choose.. Also for image dimension and voxel size, I wasn't sure
what what values to put..
Can someone guide me here?

Thanks!
Youngbin
--
Youngbin Kwak M.S.
Ph.D. candidate, Neuroscience Graduate Program