[Mristudio-users] fiber tracking

susumu mori susumu at mri.jhu.edu
Wed May 19 21:52:49 EDT 2010

Hi youngbin,

The image dimension depends on your data and it's difficult to say what it
is. Our MNI space is 181x217x181, but I know that there are several versions
of MNI templates with different dimensions.

For the vector map, it unfortunately has to be raw format without header,
which is floating point with 3 vector components x D1 x D2 x D3. The
software you are using needs to have a way to save the vector file in this
raw format.

susumu