[Mristudio-users] Gradient from bvec can't be used

susumu mori susumu at mri.jhu.edu
Mon Jun 21 15:13:00 EDT 2010

Sorry for my slow reply.

Here are the old and new Siemens 12. You can try both. If you use a wrong
one, the color map doesn't make any sense. So you can find which is the
correct one for you.

Also, Siemens users have to click "rotate if applicable" check box beneath
the gradient table input section, if you are using oblique-angle imaging.
This automatically read the oblique angle information and rotates the
gradient table.

You may also check the new button next of the gradient table input section
that can extract gradient information from Mosaic file. So no need to
specify the table and rotate it. This works for VB15 operating system.

Old Siemens 12

0: 0, 0, 0

1: 1, 0, 0.5

2: 0, 0.5, 1