[Mristudio-users] DTI-Studio ROI operations and saving tensor as .d file

mdfarid a r faridisme at gmail.com
Mon Dec 28 19:34:02 EST 2009

Hi all,

I am trying to revisualise the fibertracks after I process it in matlab. To
be specific, I merely select a number of the fibers instead of all the
fibers before I rewrite it into the file format. However, I realised that
fibertracks which I obtained by using the ROI operation CUT will cause an
error in DTIStudio causing it to close. The fibertracks which I obtained by
using the ROI operation OR and AND did not have this problem and worked
fine. Has anyone else encountered this situation?

A second thing, how do I save the calculated tensors as .d file?

I look forward to your kind assistance.

Regards,
Farid