[Mristudio-users] DTI-Studio ROI operations and saving tensor as .d file

susumu mori susumu at mri.jhu.edu
Wed Dec 30 14:31:00 EST 2009

Hi Farid,

As for your first question, it is difficult to answer not exactly knowing
what you did with matlab and possible errors.

For the second question, after you finish tensor calculation, you can obtain
dxx, dyy, dzz, dxy, dxz, dyz images. What we call *.d file is a 4D data that
contains the all 6 3D tensor element images within one file. You can save
these 6 images at once into one file using DtiStudio.

Susumu