[Mristudio-users] To Philips Users

Seongjin choisj70 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 4 15:28:06 EDT 2009

Susumu,

Thanks for your answer to my question.To me the appended image in the last
place looks like an averaged image, but it look different from the mean of
all DWIs generated by DTI Studio. So the origin or feature of the appended
image is still not clear.

Based on this, using the mean of all DWIs generated by DTI Studio would be
better for intra-individual registration (built-in AIR) template, I guess.

Do you have any opinion to this intra-individual registration approach?

-SC