[Mristudio-users] File Type Question

Armen Gharibans ghariba1 at illinois.edu
Tue Oct 13 13:30:12 EDT 2009

I have Analyze data file that I can open and view in MRI View3D.  It
is 6 slices and 30 different directions in one analyze file and a
separate header file.  When I try to do DTI Mapping, it doesn't give
the option for Analyze data, so I used MRI View3D to convert the
Analyze data to Raw Data and also NRRD, and I get errors with both.
My gradient table should be correct.

When I try to use the raw data, which is just one .dat file, I get the
message, "Number of files in this fold is less than expected."  I am
guessing that is because the raw data should be a bunch of .bin
files.  Why did it save it in one .dat file?

Thank you.
Armen Gharibans