[Mristudio-users] GE 15 gradient table

susumu mori susumu at mri.jhu.edu
Sun Sep 27 08:55:52 EDT 2009

Hi Miguel,

There are two possibilities;

1) your table is wrong.
2) your table format is wrong.

I suspect #2. The table has to be rewritten to DtiStudio format, which is;

0: x, y, z
1: x, y, z

Common mistakes are;

0; x, y, z (";" instead of ":")
1: x y z (missing ",")
.
.
(there is no [0, 0, 0] in the table)

When you have a long table, it is sometimes difficult to catch one mistake.
In this case, please do the following;

>Use your current table and load the images. You will get the problem you
reported.
>Close the window and choose "DtiMapping" again.
>You will get the initial data input window, which still remembers all the
parameters you specified last time, including the gradient table.
>Closely inspect the gradient table. This time it contains the table which
is NOT the one you typed in but the version interpreted by the software. If
you made a mistake in the syntax, it is much easier to catch it in this
version.

I hope this will help.

Susumu