[Mristudio-users] human brain atlas

WangPing pwang_xjtu at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 25 12:00:06 EST 2009

I understand, many thanks Susumu!  Have a great weekend, ping

Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2009 08:38:18 -0500From: susumu at mri.jhu.eduTo: mristudio-users at mristudio.orgSubject: Re: [Mristudio-users] human brain atlas

Hi Ping,

We have several white matter atlases in lbam.med.jhmi.edu, but the easiest way is to download Landmarker/RoiEditor from www.mristudio.org, which come with different types of electronic atlases. One of them is population-averaged atlas in the MNI coordinates. If you use linear normalization, I recommend using this atlas (named ICBM_DTI-81 for GE/Siemens and JHU-MNI-GA for Philips). If you use highly non-linear normalization, I recommend the single-subject atlas (named JHU-MNI-SS). Both atlases come with a hand-segmented white matter parcellation map (WMPM). If you download RoiEditor, this software can apply the WMPM for various types of image quantification. Please refer to www.mristudio.org for more info.

Susumu

From: mristudio-users-bounces at mristudio.org [mailto:mristudio-users-bounces at mristudio.org] On Behalf Of WangPingSent: Saturday, January 24, 2009 11:53 PMTo: mristudio-users at mristudio.orgSubject: [Mristudio-users] human brain atlasImportance: High

Dear Dr. Mori and the List: Could anyone recommend a brain atlas (label atlas) that covers the main white matters?  It will be great if this atlas is easy to register to MNI template. Thanks a lot!Ping

立刻下载 MSN 保护盾,保障 MSN 安全稳定! 现在就下载!